Drone-Works.com - My Review Of Drone-Works

I'm a big fan of drones and always wanted one to start my hobby of aerial flying. After careful review, I decided to purchase through Drone-Works.com due to the company having outstanding reviews online along with a really big social media following. I spent quite a few hours researching other comparable drone sellers and didn't find one that compared. I decided to take the plunge and ordered myself a Phantom 4.


Ordering Through Drone-Works.com


After searching for a few brief moments, I found the perfect package for a P4 with an extra battery. The navigation on Drone-Works.com was very simple and easy to find what I needed. The ordering process was fairly straightforward without any complications through the checkout process. It took less than 10 minutes from start to finish to find the drone that I was looking for and to pay for it.


The Delivery From Drone-Works.com


It only took a few short days before my order from Drone-Works was here. I order quite a few products online and always appreciate a company that sends orders in a timely manner (Good Job!). 


I didn't have any issues with the packaging, its very secure and very well packaged. Drone-Works did a great job with making sure my P4 arrived safe.


Drone-Works.com Customer Service


I had a question about charging my remote and drone at the same time and wanted to make sure I was doing everything right. Drone-Works.com was very fast to answer my questions within minutes of asking them on Facebook. 


I honestly thought it would be another day or two before flying, but since Drone-Works answered my questions right away I was able to go for a few test flights to get to know my drone. I'm extremely happy with my drone and the incredible customer service that Drone-Works has offered. I highly recommend them and the services that they offer.

Comments